Monday, October 1, 2012

Zombie allusions: They just keep on coming-loosing sleep and dismissing rumors in New Zealand

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10837577


Anna Guy dismisses rumours

5:30 AM Monday Oct 1, 2012



She also spoke of the heartbreak upon finding out Macdonald had been charged with her brother's murder.
"I just remember my heart sinking, and it was just such an awful feeling that the person that I married and had known for so long was not the person I thought I knew. He had secrets.''
Ms Guy said a lot of people had asked her how she did not know about the other crimes her husband had committed - including his night-time "missions'' to kill calves, poach deer and commit vandalism and arson.
"I think a lot of people don't have four kids under five, either, and I didn't sleep a lot for a good five years, and it was probably a bit zombie-like.
"I think Ewen and I did led separate lives a little. We were great flatmates and great as a team, we both helped out with the kids. But we were more separate, rather than together.''

No comments:

Post a Comment