Saturday, April 25, 2015

Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints



    Uber, Lyft refuse to require driver fingerprints


    "But the ride-hailing companies, which use smartphone apps to connect passengers and drivers, have avoided doing fingerprint checks of drivers, and that rankles officials like Rep. Alan Powell, R-Hartwell, sponsor of HB 225, which came to be known as the "Uber" bill even though it applies to all companies.
    He says fingerprinting is the best way to ensure drivers don't have criminal records, but compromised on that point to ensure his bill's passage."

    2 comments:

    1. He says fingerprinting is the best way to ensure drivers don't have criminal records, but compromised on that point to ensure his bill's passage."what is a lyft driver

      ReplyDelete
    2. God bless Dr.Emmanuel for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr.Emmanuel , how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine within 3 days. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 2weeks later i was cured from HERPES contact him via email (traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com) once again thanks to you Dr.Emmanuel cure the flowing virus, contact his email or add him on whatsapp (+2348140033827) cancer cure
      diabetes cure
      ringing ear
      herpes cure
      warts cure
      HPV cure
      HIV cure
      get your ex back
      pregnancy herbal medicine
      Hepatitis   

      ReplyDelete