Thursday, November 19, 2015

"An effective core would produce an adaptable, resilient pathologist and allow the resident more time to develop advanced diagnostic skills in particular areas of pathology, thereby reducing the impression that multiple fellowships are needed."

The People Have Spoken—Are Pathologists Listening?

Michael B. PrystowskyMD, PhD
From the Department of Pathology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York.


"Currently, we are afforded moderate flexibility by the ABP to redesign our training programs. In concept, the elements of a core (described above) will give a strong foundation for diagnostic skills together with the much needed skills to practice in an interdisciplinary health care team. An effective core would produce an adaptable, resilient17 pathologist and allow the resident more time to develop advanced diagnostic skills in particular areas of pathology, thereby reducing the impression that multiple fellowships are needed. Certainly we would need to develop new metrics to assess the effectiveness of any new training programs. In addition, as such programs take hold, the ABP might need to adapt its requirements for certification."

1 comment:

  1. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete