Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Getting Less Than 5 Hours of Sleep Is Linked to Dry Sense of Humor

Don't Think It's Funny? Experts Say Getting Less Than 5 Hours of Sleep Is Linked to Dry Sense of Humor



Nov 17, 2015 01:37 PM EST | By Jeanell Sumagpao
"Those who sleep at least 8 hours regularly have healthier hearts and less prone to cardiovascular diseases. These research studies prove how sleep deprivation affects one's health and may even lead to life threatening diseases.
Just recently, a new study found that lack of sleep can also be associated to losing one's sense of humor."  


1 comment:

  1. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete