Sunday, February 7, 2016

“If you look at Bollywood, the bigger woman usually plays the comedy character- they’re always laughed at."

UK's first Asian plus size model: 'All my life I have been told that I am pretty, but too overweight'




“If you look at Bollywood, the bigger woman usually plays the comedy character- they’re always laughed at.
“There are always the uneducated idiots who leave rude and nasty comments online.
“This used to bother me a lot, and it has taken me a while to get to the stage where I don’t get upset by the comments and I actually feel sorry for the people who feel the need to be so rude.
“If I step on a scale and my numbers are higher, that does not mean I am any less worthy.
“I personally don’t find skinny attractive. At the same time, I am not promoting obesity. 
“I am endorsing the message that you should be comfortable within your own skin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment