Sunday, April 3, 2016

Allen West on the Russian Rambo

RESPECT: Surrounded soldier OBLITERATES band of ISIS fighters with one die-hard move…



"Officer: I cant command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: please confirm your request.
Officer: They out outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them.
Command: No response, orders the airstrike.
Unlike those he was fighting, he didn’t need the false promise of 72 virgins to die for his cause."

No comments:

Post a Comment