Friday, November 11, 2016

Beating obesity: Hit the gym or not?

Beating obesity: Hit the gym or not?


"A national average of all gyms indicate that slightly less than half of their members utilize the gym on a regular basis, meaning at least twice a week every week. So is it a good value for your money?
Then think hard about exactly why you want to join a gym. In my own case I did join a very inexpensive and basic gym and soon made this discovery. I would walk to the gym almost every day. When I got there I would use a treadmill for at least 30 minutes. Then I would use a few weights for a while and then I would walk home. Huh! I have a full set of weights at home and if I just walked an extra 30 minutes or so beyond my walk to the gym and back I would be achieving the exact same thing but without the added costs. I am no longer a member."

No comments:

Post a Comment