Thursday, November 22, 2012

Medicolegal * Malpractice and Ethical Issues in Radiology: I've Been Sued for Malpractice: Should I Hire My Own Attorney in Addition to the One Assigned to Me by My Insurance Carrier?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169753


 2012 Dec;199(6):W782. doi: 10.2214/AJR.12.8900.

Medicolegal * Malpractice and Ethical Issues in Radiology: I've Been Sued for Malpractice: Should I Hire My Own Attorney in Addition to the One Assigned to Me by My Insurance Carrier?

Source

NorthShore University HealthSystem, Department of Radiology, Skokie Hospital, Skokie, IL; Professor of Radiology, Rush University and University of Illinois, Chicago, IL (lberlin@live.com).


Unfortunately, no abstract.

[Good question. Perhaps; but insurance attorneys I know usually manage the conflict of interest well.]

No comments:

Post a Comment