Saturday, October 13, 2018

"...this is a rather simple fix to the 'freshman 15'..."



Student: UD's gyms should be open later



While I manage to complete my assignments, I have very little time or motivation to actually exercise. Since both Harrington gym and the Little Bob close at 9 p.m., it is difficult for studious night owls, like me, to attend the gym.
If either of these facilities were open until 12 a.m., I feel as though many more students would be able to find time to exercise after completing our school work. This slight alteration of hours could improve the overall health and well being of students attending UD.
In my opinion, this is a rather simple fix to the “freshman 15,” and an easy way to help address the obesity epidemic that has plagued America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment